Tuesday, April 15, 2008

John Krasinski Interview About "Brief Interviews"

MTV.com recently sat down with John Krasinski about his upcoming movie "Brief Interviews With Hideous Men".

"Quick: Who’s the greatest author of the last twenty years? It very well be David Foster Wallace, whose “Infinite Jest” was recently named one of the top 100 novels of the 20th Century by “Time Magazine.”

For “Office” star John Krasinski, who is adapting Wallace’s “Brief Interviews With Hideous Men” for the big-screen, the gift of David’s prose is “a blessing,” he said. Unfortunately, it’s a blessing that he won’t be able to return.

“I talked to him on the phone and I said, ‘I hope you enjoy the movie,’ and he said, ‘I probably won’t see it.’ Which is true,” Krasinski laughed, recalling his conversations with the author. “He’s a straight shooter, you know what I mean?”

Check out the entire interview HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment