Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Kevin Malone" Blog: "No Parking for Chair Models"

Kevin Malone (aka Brian Baumgartner) has a new blog over in Myspace land!

"You know sometimes, because our office is on tv, press people come by the set and have a chat with us. Ask us questions about what is the haps. These kinds of things. But due to a LOT of big happenings at Dunder Mifflin between now and the end of the year... the mothership does not like us talking about those things. They would prefer that you learn the haps when it airs for the first time.

So it makes those little talks with the press a bit awkward. They say... "So what has been going on at Dunder Mifflin?" And I say, "I cannot tell you." And then they say... "ok... let me be more specific... what is going on with you and your fiancee Stacy?" And I say... "I cannot talk about it, but if you watch tonight's episode, you might find out."

Click HERE to read all the wonderfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment