Friday, September 26, 2008

Weight Loss Review

Who: The Office
What: “Weight Loss”
When: September 25, 2008

From: PG Ignacio, Sr. Staff Writer pg@thetwocentscorp.com
To: Dunderheads

The Office opened Season 5 with an hour long episode. It was a great set-up re-addressing events from the last season's finale and preparing us for what may come this season. There were some surprises that I didn't expect to happen in the first episode, but I'm glad they did.

The return of Ryan Howard and taking Pam's old job (ironically working directly under Michael) will make for great humor - but does corporate know Michael hired him back?

Click to read the rest of the Memo, Meeting Notes, and Things To Do

[photo: NBC.com]

1 comment:

  1. To speak on the subject of my ultimate weightloss practice, I will agree this had been superb. Tablets started to function straight away. I experienced it through all my body. I became slim really easily! phentermine reviews online here assisted me accomplish this.

    ReplyDelete