Friday, November 21, 2008

The Office Conference Room – "Frame Toby"

Welcome back to The Office Conference Room, a forum for some of your favorite Office Fan Sites to submit their TwoCents in the days immediately following a new Office episode.

In addition, YOU, the fans, can join in on the fun! Right here on ScrantonBranchOffice, we have a discussion going about the most recent episode, Frame Toby, where you can give your very own TwoCents about the episode! To visit that forum, click HERE.

On to the Conference Room... What will Michael do in episode eight of Season 5 when he realizes his arch nemesis has returned from Costa Rica? Apparently, he'll Frame Toby.

[Last Updated: 11/21/08 at 2:46 PM]

TheTwoCents.com: Rachel
Favorite Quote: "I feel like I'm dying inside." -Michael
Favorite Moment: When Michael first sees Toby and when Dwight tells about his "perfect crime" at Tiffany's.
Overall Episode Grade: A-

NettesLayouts: Nette
Favorite Quote: "I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream 2. She thinks she can go off to college and be happy... And then, the murderer comes back. Starts killing off all of her friends. Learned a lot of lessons from that movie. This is just one of them." -Michael Scott
Favorite Moment: I just loved this episode! I loved the whole cops scene with Creed. I also loved when Pam realized that Jim bought the house for her and she gave him a big hug!
Overall Episode Grade: A

Flonkerton: Lauren
Favorite Quote: "What is my perfect crime? I break into
Tiffanie's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the
chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me.
She tells me to stop, it's her father's business, she's Tiffanie..."
Favorite Moment: Michael's attempt to buy drugs; Ryan's right, he
probably never has done drugs.
Overall Episode Grade: B

MTT: Jenny
Favorite Quote: The entire monologue about Dwight and Tiffany
Favorite Moment: Pam standing in her new art studio. It was a bit cheesy, a bit fanfictionish, but totally well done.
Overall Episode Grade: A-

Fancy New Beesly: Laura Ann
Favorite Quote: "We could throw things down there..." -Creed
Favorite Moment: The entire sequence where Jim is first showing the cameras his house & is trying to rip the clown painting off the wall.
Overall Episode Grade: C

No comments:

Post a Comment