Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Talkback Tuesdays - Send in your Questions!

"The Broadway company of CHICAGO is pleased to announce details for the January installment of 'Talkback Tuesdays,' the new monthly series offering a post-show discussion and audience Q&A session with members of the cast."

Melora Hardin will be in the hot seat on January 6th. For more information, visit broadwayworld.com or go here...

But the really good news? Erin over at Melorafan.com will be in the audience that night and wants YOUR questions! Here's what she has to say:

"If you have a question about Melora that revolves around the show, send that baby in. Send it to erin@melorafan.com. I will pick one question. Just one. And ask it as a member of the audience (If they pick me. But....I have a feeling they will definitely pick me. Just a hunch). Include your name and where you are located, too. So I can say it with the question."

Thank you Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment