Friday, March 27, 2009

Office Conference Room – Two Weeks

Welcome back to The Office Conference Room, a forum for some of your favorite Office Fan Sites to submit their TwoCents in the days immediately following a new Office episode.

In addition, YOU, the fans, can join in on the fun! Right here on ScrantonBranchOffice, we have a discussion going about the most recent episode, Two Weeks, where you can give your very own TwoCents about the episode! To visit that forum, click HERE.

On to the Conference Room... where we give our Two Weeks notice!

[Last Updated: 3/27/09 at 8:00 PM]

TheTwoCents.com: Rachel
Favorite Moment: The little montage of copy machine mishaps.
Favorite Quote: "It's 'monster.com.' Singular." -Jim
Overall Episode Grade: A-

Office News: Jackie
Favorite Moment: When Michael was Army crawling around the office.
Favorite Quote: "I invented decline" -Michael
Overall Episode Grade: A-

Nette's Layouts: Nette
Favorite Moment: My favorite moment was when Pam ran out of the office and quit with Michael.
Favorite Quote: "I always thought Michael got a bad rap. He's a good guy. And he's super funny. Yeah, maybe I should tell him before he goes. He's all the way over there." -Kevin Malone
Overall Episode Grade: A+

Bob Vance Fans Unite: Diane Sparkles
Favorite Moment: The copier regular wear and tear...especially Bandit biting the cord. (I had a cat named Bandit so I love that Angela has one!) My second favorite moment is when Charles puts Kevin on the phones and Stanley in charge of productivity...hee hee...
Favorite Quote: "This is a dream that I have had since lunch, and I am not giving up on it now." -Michael
Overall Episode Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment